Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yesterday we visited Aarhus, Denmark. We went to Den Gamble By, a National Open Air Museum.The weather was glorious until we got back on ship and the heavens opened. Thunder storm.

Later we sailed through the Great Belt Bridge.

At sea now until we reach Tallin in Estonia,











[Posted by Kath from the PDA]

15 comments:

pal said...

It looks just as though Hans Christian Anderson himself is about to pop out of one of the houses - gorgeous.

Echomouse said...

Pal said it best. Great photos Kat :) This is wonderful. It's like going on a cruise without having to leave home almost (for me I mean). Thanks for sharing this with us Kat :)

Anonymous said...

That looks brill. I must go someday! Top piccies...

Anonymous said...

Love the photos kat. Wish I were there!

Lobster Blogster said...

Super pics Kat.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING pictures! I love your blog because I always get to see pictures of places I've never been to. :) I hope you are having a wonderful time.

Dakota said...

Woohoo.... that's is one great trip!
Gorgeous photos :)

Andre Veloux said...

That wouldn't be "aarhaus, in the middle of our street" would it?

Sorry couldnt help it!

kat said...

Connection here in Russia is very bad and am I am unable to post any more pics at the moment. Visited St Petersberg today and saw some very beautiful catherdals. I hadn't expected to see one of them fully ablaze. What a very sorry sight. :-(

Anonymous said...

That is sad, Kat. I've been reading about the burning cathedral.
Glad you enjoyed the bit of Denmark you saw. We went over that bridge in summer 04.

bluefluff said...

Some dramatic pics of the cathedral fire.
That last comment was me, too. Blogger is acting weird.

kat said...

We couldn't believe what we were seeing bluebuff. I have some pictures too. I have seen some amazing buildings today and to see one of them on fire was so sad. Turned a corner and got one of those OMG moments.

kat said...

Sorry - Bluefluff :-)

Dakota said...

OMG that fire is terrible! :(

jac said...

That is some cute pics, kat !