...we could stuff the word 'penis' in a plastic carrier bag and send them both off ( I nearly said 'fire' or 'shoot' them off but then I realised that both were inappropriate) into space.
What do they mean by 'penis is to small'?
Penis is to small as spammer is to .................. ?

Colleen is also tired of all the spam
15 comments:
A penis by any other name.... would still be the wrong size. Probably!
I am sure you are right bluefluff but I get so fed up of the word appearing in my mail. The mail box in question is now unusable, which isn't fair when you consider that I pay for it as part of a package. Every couple of days I delete the lot. Unfortunately I may be deleting some good mail but I haven't got the time to check thoroughly through hundreds of messages.
I was on holidays for 17 days and when I got back to work I had 11,305 pieces of junk mail in my inbox. I'd estimate about 1000 of them had the word penis in them. The rest had cialis or viagra or enhancement or johnson or erection in them. It would appear that my inbox sees a lot more action than the rest of me.
Oh my goodness, I'm going on holiday soon. I'll have to check the inbox whilst I'm away.
I had the impression from my inbox that spam was falling off.
But maybe its my ISP who have stepped up their spam filtering and not a decline in the yucky stuff after all :-(
Might it be worth investigating some sort of filtering application, like Mailwasher? Or can you set up a filter in your email client? I use Eudora (free version) & it lets you create custom filters. But my ISP is very good about not letting stuff through in the first place, & for web forms etc. I use different email addresses.
Might it be worth investigating some sort of filtering application, like Mailwasher?
I'm using Mailwaser and but there is too much for it or me to cope with. I simply instruct it to delete the lot. I've stopped giving the main address to anyone so 99.9% of everything that comes in will be junk. I have set up some additional mail boxes within the account - These are redirected elsewhere.
I have lots of mail boxes with different companies directed to different email clients. This particular account is the only one which gives me any trouble.
Pal - I think most ISPs are fighting off a lot of it. I receive up to 20 identical emails in each batch in this account. It isn't enough that the spammer sends me one email per subject matter.
How about reporting it to Spam Cop or something similar?
Since the blog spam is starting again I am going to put the word verification back on again. They are attacking old posts rather than the later ones. Sneaky buggers!.
Pal - I've done that in the past but it seems easier to simply delete the lot every couple of days and not get continually wound up about it. Every so often though I get the urge to vent or do something about it :-)
I think if I were receiving amounts like you are I'd be venting permanently!
I hate to think of these guys getting away it. If bulk e-mailings like you are getting are reported then maybe the spammers ISPs will close them down
The spammers use temp addresses Pal and then move on. It never comes from the same address twice.
I've got a hazy recollection of some US spammers being prosecuted, it might have been sometime last year. So they must get careless sometimes ....
I'd be venting permanently!
Yer wouldn't Pal.
There's more important things to be concerned about. For the moment I'm dealing with it by quick wholesale deletion. They're wasting their time and energy sending the junk to my mailbox.
Penis is to small as spammer is to .................. ?
Penis-less???
We should all be thankful it's not REAL mail.
I just had a spam post, and it had a penis in it too. A double header (not the penis)
Post a Comment