LOL Pal :) I was gonna cheat and email my little brother who works at a big art gallery...tell him "head over to this blog, look at the pics, then email me back who they artists were" LOL
I figure Pal got 'em all right. I have no idea. But I am embarrassed that I didn't know. Sigh...more self-education coming up.
Ok I'm back. I just realized that The Hermitage includes the Winter Palace!!! HOly Crap Kat you are so blessed to be there. Wow. Hope you got more photos :)
The Hermitage has a fab web site and a digitised collection, but its not the same as seeing the paintings in real life (a bit like the difference between tv and stage performances I suppose).
Which painting was your favourite? Hard call I know but give it a whirl!
9 comments:
Nah... Far too easy... Pfff :]
Excellent.
Is someone going to name the artists. :-)
You? :0)
Times up!
So I'll have a go. In no particular order :0)
Leonardo da Vinci
Rembrandt
Michelangelo
All big hitters!
Ummm with thanks to Google .....
LOL Pal :)
I was gonna cheat and email my little brother who works at a big art gallery...tell him "head over to this blog, look at the pics, then email me back who they artists were" LOL
I figure Pal got 'em all right. I have no idea. But I am embarrassed that I didn't know. Sigh...more self-education coming up.
Ok I'm back. I just realized that The Hermitage includes the Winter Palace!!! HOly Crap Kat you are so blessed to be there. Wow. Hope you got more photos :)
Yes, more piccies :-)
The Hermitage has a fab web site and a digitised collection, but its not the same as seeing the paintings in real life (a bit like the difference between tv and stage performances I suppose).
Which painting was your favourite? Hard call I know but give it a whirl!
I don’t know the first painting but the second one is by Leonardo da Vinci (the ……… Madonna) and the sculpture is made by Michelangelo ?!?!
Post a Comment