Sunday, August 13, 2006

Clothes Shopping Spree

Got:

  • 7 skirts
  • 10 tops
  • 1 dress
  • 2 bras
  • 15 pairs of knickers
  • 1 handbag
All in one afternoon. It was odd because I normally consider myself to be one of those pear shaped people but this time I had to buy bigger top halves than bottom halves. It is a strange time of life for everything to be moving upwards. I wonder if I've been sleeping on my head.





Blogged with Flock

6 comments:

Dakota said...

Wow! You bought that all in one afternoon? Amazing! When I go on a clothes shopping spree I call it a great day when I am able to return home with just three or four items :) Well done and oh….. what ever you do, don’t change your sleeping habits. If you do, you would have to go on another shopping spree ;)

Wendy said...

wow, cool. I haven't had clothes like that in one day since I was a kid and it was back to school.

kat said...

They are all store bought items and only two of them would look out of place in a school. No sexy knickers. :-(

Lobster Blogster said...

Mrs Lobster would like to know if you need to return anything. She remarks also that it is just as much fun buying stuff even if it has to be returned at a later date.

kat said...

Lobster and Mrs Lobster.
I need to return two items - One bra and one top. The bra is stiff and unnatural. The top is hideous - I look like a flowering shrub and would need to stand with my feet in a bowl of water.

pal said...

All that and you blogged with Flock - respect ............