Phewie, your mum and son can breathe again now :-) I do love a happy ending !
Not quite so happy. It's cost me nearly £50 for a new and better filter, plants and water treatments. I couldn't let it die though could I? "You are responsible forever for what you have tamed." From the book The Little Prince. :-) It's eating like a horse at the moment.
In the words of the bard - "Top bombing!"
yay!!!
So glad the fish is doing better!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Phewie, your mum and son can breathe again now :-)
I do love a happy ending !
Not quite so happy. It's cost me nearly £50 for a new and better filter, plants and water treatments. I couldn't let it die though could I?
"You are responsible forever for what you have tamed." From the book The Little Prince. :-)
It's eating like a horse at the moment.
In the words of the bard - "Top bombing!"
yay!!!
So glad the fish is doing better!! :)
Post a Comment