After 5 solid hours of working on the Get up an Go play day I really do feel that I could do with a lie down and a rest. Got the T-Shirt and I am too tired to take it off. Gosh it was busy.
It took me 2 hours to get home from Chorley because of road works. It should have taken less than half that time. Nothing like being stuck in a traffic jam when you are feeling shattered. My back and my feet are killing me.
I wasn't folding anything, lobster. I was running around helping hundreds of kids to make felt puppets and trying to remain in charge of the scissors. The aches and pains were a result of continually squatting down to their level. Next year I will stand them all on little chairs so that they can look me in the eye. :-)
Dalek Death Rays - just helping a fellow blogger to relive his childhood memories. Type dalek ice lollies into Google and we are there at result number 8.
6 comments:
Oh that's what all the fuss was about. I thought they had finally re-built the Cassiobury Park gates.
I understand this post now Kat - it was aimed at those of us no longer young enough to take part in your "Get up and go" play days was it? :-)
It's me who isn't young enough! Don't know why I think I can do it but each year I go back for more. Good fun and good pay. :-)
Ah well, folding stuff is the main thing for you humans, isn't it.
Kat I had no idea you were such a fan of Dalek Lollies.
I wasn't folding anything, lobster. I was running around helping hundreds of kids to make felt puppets and trying to remain in charge of the scissors. The aches and pains were a result of continually squatting down to their level. Next year I will stand them all on little chairs so that they can look me in the eye. :-)
Dalek Death Rays - just helping a fellow blogger to relive his childhood memories. Type dalek ice lollies into Google and we are there at result number 8.
I have no need for Google when I can just pop round my mate's house and look at his calender anytime.
So much more conveinient than a computer a calender. Its always on, they rarely break down, and very high resolution graphics.
Post a Comment