Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Missing Pictures?

If any of my piccies or my profile pic is missing please blame my web hosting service. My own website has been flashing on and off for 3 days now and it is time the engineers got a grip on it. Most of the pics should appear as they have been uploaded to blogger.


Some customers will currently be experiencing intermittent site performance issues. This is a result of a network issue which our engineers are currently investigating.

The issue is affecting a number of servers including but not limited to the Envisage Express servers.

2 comments:

pal said...

I can see your piccies kat. I've had a bit of problem too recently. My pics have been very very slow to load and sometimes they don't appear until I leave my Blog and come back - if that makes sense. It seems ok today though.

kat said...

All the pages with the Make Poverty History bands on them are now loading very slowly in I.E. and are finially appearing without the bands. ( Ok in Firefox). I know it will be my settings but it occurs to me that others may have the same settings so I have taken off the white band for now.
Your page has a white band ( I can see that in Firefox) and I wonder if this is your problem. Which browser are you using to view your page?