Thanks for that, slow is not the word, its been driving me potty. Off to take my thingy off. Pop back in about an hour!
Phew, so much better. Thanks again :-)
Your hours are very short.
Yes, thank you - nog's blog has been almost impossible (I'm on a creaky old dialup connection). I've pointed him in your direction :-)
I noticed that was holding up quite a few sites I read. Sort of makes me wonder about the whole campaign now...
The make poverty history site is back online.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for that, slow is not the word, its been driving me potty. Off to take my thingy off. Pop back in about an hour!
Phew, so much better. Thanks again :-)
Your hours are very short.
Yes, thank you - nog's blog has been almost impossible (I'm on a creaky old dialup connection). I've pointed him in your direction :-)
I noticed that was holding up quite a few sites I read.
Sort of makes me wonder about the whole campaign now...
The make poverty history site is back online.
Post a Comment