Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Geo-coded

Realizing that this page is geo-coded and I that I could be hit with the precision of a ballistic missile, I have decided to remove my last post, but thanks to all who replied to it.

It isn’t that I didn’t have any sympathy at all re the missing dogs, but I think that sometimes we get our priorities wrong. The old lady was distressed, frail, frightened and wandering down the middle of the road with the aid of a stick. I also have some empathy for people who get frustrated with their mothers – It is only a few days ago that I could have strangled mine for feeding the fish. My mother however, is different. Had she been in possession of a stick she would have hit me with it. :-)

4 comments:

kat said...

Probably not, but it doesn't worry me gw.

Echomouse said...

I agree, it was about priorities.

Inner Fonzie said...

Umm... geez... you really think that that asshole would know how to track you down via blog, find you by the geocoding and then stalk you? That's just paranoid.. I mean... rea... wait... what's that... behind you!

kat said...

Nah, I don't think he will stalk me, but he may come round shouting his head off. :-))

I don't want to risk causing any difficulties for his mum however slight the chances of him reading my blog.