Morning-lovesit. I've added the word verification to prevent the spam. I was getting loads and loads of it and it was driving me nuts. It isn't good for me to be sat here swearing and cursing at spammers and the language was getting worse. The spam was coming as soon as I posted so it must have been a machine rather than individuals. Machines can't read the letters, although I appreciate that it is sometimes difficult for humans. How did I make the movie? It wasn't difficult - I got a free program and spent a few minutes / hours playing with it. It may come in useful for my job.
Oh right Kat - I understand now because Nigel's got one too and I thought it was a Blog thing and was looking for my verification thing. How awful getting all that stuff.
Morning-loves-it. Blogger supply the word verification and if you want it on your blog you just need to turn it on. It can be found on the Settings | Comments tab for your blog.
7 comments:
I think this is really slick. Can't believe its your first movie, no hiccups or nuffink! Brilliant! Well done you.
A few frames got chucked out and re-done, pal. I'll chuck the rest of it way soon. :-)
I posted a comment here yesterday but its not here now so to repeat Kat - I am very impressed. How do you do that?
Oh! Silly me! Didn't fill in the thing. Why are we having to do that then?
Morning-lovesit.
I've added the word verification to prevent the spam. I was getting loads and loads of it and it was driving me nuts. It isn't good for me to be sat here swearing and cursing at spammers and the language was getting worse. The spam was coming as soon as I posted so it must have been a machine rather than individuals. Machines can't read the letters, although I appreciate that it is sometimes difficult for humans.
How did I make the movie? It wasn't difficult - I got a free program and spent a few minutes / hours playing with it. It may come in useful for my job.
Oh right Kat - I understand now because Nigel's got one too and I thought it was a Blog thing and was looking for my verification thing. How awful getting all that stuff.
Minutes/hours indeed ;-)
Morning-loves-it. Blogger supply the word verification and if you want it on your blog you just need to turn it on. It can be found on the Settings | Comments tab for your blog.
Post a Comment