Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Scarecrows and Flower Pot People

The new crazy in our area. People are making these things and leaving them at the side of the road. These are just a few of them. I'll post some more tomorrow.



















































6 comments:

Nogbad said...

How lovely! (Is there something in the water do you think??) :-))

kat said...

I managed to take 19 photos before it went dark and they are all good. Someone added some false teeth to the one at the pub. You have got to be crazy to give up your teeth. :-)))

pal said...

I think the last two are really cute - well they all are. Fantastic, was it a competition?

kat said...

I think there was a competition but people are still making them.

Lobster Blogster said...

It's ok they are friends of mine. They are called flowerpot men.

If you pick one up, try not to drop it, they might crack up.

pal said...

Lobby your flowerpot men friends are probably more durable than the strawmen and women.

Looking forward to seeing the next lot Kat.