Not easy is it? I'm guessing the glue because although sales are restricted it's not against any laws to own and use it (though the rules round grass and mushrooms are far from clear)
We said the glue but the group are trying to find out if it is illegal to own the seeds. (Curiosity). It's no use asking me. If someone had given me those little stickers, up to a few months ago, I would have innocently and naively licked the back of them and tried to decorate one of my workbooks!
I would have to say the glue: The paper the LSD is contained on is made from trees (and indeed LSD itself is synthesized from funghi). Cannabis is a plant. Mushrooms are funghi.
But glue is traditionally made from horses: animal, not vegetable :P
6 comments:
Not easy is it? I'm guessing the glue because although sales are restricted it's not against any laws to own and use it (though the rules round grass and mushrooms are far from clear)
We said the glue but the group are trying to find out if it is illegal to own the seeds. (Curiosity). It's no use asking me. If someone had given me those little stickers, up to a few months ago, I would have innocently and naively licked the back of them and tried to decorate one of my workbooks!
My bet is on the glue.
it's easy. it's ME!
I would have to say the glue: The paper the LSD is contained on is made from trees (and indeed LSD itself is synthesized from funghi). Cannabis is a plant. Mushrooms are funghi.
But glue is traditionally made from horses: animal, not vegetable :P
ps. also the glue is the only one I haven't tried at some stage of my life ;)
Post a Comment