Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Johari Window






Since a couple of people on my blogroll are being extremely brave, I'll give it a go too.

Follow the link below and choose 5 or 6 words to describe me. From then on, I will change my ways.

I will be very surprised if anyone puts 'relaxed', especially after the last few days blogging. ;-))) I will also be surprised if anyone puts 'religious'!




5 comments:

b o o said...

done! i r back, missed u :)

jac said...

I too have a 'johari wondow'

kat said...

Hi Boo, glad your back. We're all looking forward to hearing about your travels.

Jac - Yes, I know - I've completed it.

Echomouse said...

Okay, I did it.

Kat, you have no idea who you are do you?? LOL

kat said...

9 people have put stuff in it - Thank you.

Chiquita - Where is your window? Are we allowed to put anything in it. :-)