I've just been looking through some old photos and although I didn't find the pics I was looking for I came across these. They were taken about 15 years ago whilst on a ridge walk in Hawaii. I apologise for the poor quality but the weather was awful and we had been sat ( or rather perched ) on the ridge, riding out a sub tropical downpour. Below the picture of me is a pic of the ridge we were walking up. Believe it or not they were growing cannabis on that mountain and when we got to the other side the police were waiting for us to make sure we hadn't got any of it. I hadn't realised it was cannabis - I'd never seen the stuff in my life. I had been wading through it up to my knees. I have been in some strange situations throughout my life and to be honest I have never quite known how I have got into them. We had permission to climb the mountain so why didn't someone tell us about the weed before we set off?


Please excuse the legs. Legs never look good when photographed from an unflattering angle. :-)
Please also excuse the hair-do and the mud.
8 comments:
Hi Kat, I've surfed over from Morning Loves It, so glad I did.
Your walk in Hawaii sounds (and looks!) like it was a lot of fun.
I love your writing style, you make me laugh :-)
Great shots Kat, but what on earth is wrong with your legs? You have to enlighten me because I just don’t see it :)
Hope you are not sickening for something.
I've never heard you apologise quite so much!! :-)
I think your lefs look great! What a wonderful! That was the first thing I noticed. Well worked, dirt covered legs are always sexy!
wonderful day, I meant to say..DOH!
Hi Sue, I'm glad I did it but it was actually very scary. When we got to the top we discovered that we had to walk along the ridge of a volcano - 2ft wide and nearly 2000 ft up.
Nothing wrong with my legs at all Dakota - Bad photographer. hee hee
Pal - I walked back into my posh hotel looking like that and I apologised to no-one. I turned some heads, I tell yer. :-)
Thank you Wendy, but that is definitely the worst photo of me, ever. :-)
Is that you ?
Yes, Jac. That was me wondering whether I was ever going to get off that ridge and get home alive. :-)
Post a Comment