I am fed up of colours now. I hate colours. At least this scheme matches one of my browsers. I'll have to do another version to co-ordinate with Firefox.
I wish I had wine as well! :-) Thought your blog might have shifted 'cos I hadn't had any! Going through my annual period of abstinence atm. I need to make sure I can stop without shaking too much every so often! ;-))
Setup looks fine with my firefox browser. Colours...that will come when you can settle more :) Also, it's mercury retrograde so...maybe leave it until after March 26 when that's fully over and done ;)
Hi Michiel, No, I'm not running Linux and that is Slimbrowser not Firefox. No idea what the enormous row of buttons are - I only use two of them. The rest are for decoration. :-). If I can't do something on the right click or via the keyboard, I use the menu bar.
13 comments:
You are still fiddling :-)) Your blog body has now shifted right over to the left - title still centered. Different! How did you do that?
Sorry, it must be me as its moved back to the centre - as soon as I posted my last message .........
Ha ha I've just got in and was playing with it again. You are not going mad it did shift over but only for a minute. :-))
Sshhhhh! Kat - Let Mrs L think it's the wine! ;-)
Pal - Are you drink wine, again?
:-))
I wish I had some wine. :-(
That should have read 'drinking'. I'm slurring my words and I haven't even got any wine.
No matter what you finally decide on, I'm sure it will look great.
Hope all is well with you!:)
I wish I had wine as well! :-) Thought your blog might have shifted 'cos I hadn't had any! Going through my annual period of abstinence atm. I need to make sure I can stop without shaking too much every so often! ;-))
looks fine to me... in that screenshot, you are running firefox on linux? what the hell is that ENORMOUS row of buttons in the top-left?
Setup looks fine with my firefox browser. Colours...that will come when you can settle more :) Also, it's mercury retrograde so...maybe leave it until after March 26 when that's fully over and done ;)
Hi Michiel,
No, I'm not running Linux and that is Slimbrowser not Firefox. No idea what the enormous row of buttons are - I only use two of them. The rest are for decoration. :-). If I can't do something on the right click or via the keyboard, I use the menu bar.
EchoMouse. A lot of things seem to be hanging around in mid-air at the moment. It's time Mercury shifted it's ass. :-)
LOL I hear that! I'm fed up with Mercury
Post a Comment