Lovely pic, Kat! I’m kind of missing the mud though ;)
I had to post a half decent photo after the last one. I didn't want people left with that impression of me. :-)
A true Brit should always be pasty-white. Or possibly lobster-red in summertime ;)
I can't see your feet in this photo. Are you perhaps a mermaid?
Lol, Lobster. I wouldn't mind being a mermaid. I could just see myself sat on a rock brushing my hair. :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely pic, Kat! I’m kind of missing the mud though ;)
I had to post a half decent photo after the last one. I didn't want people left with that impression of me. :-)
A true Brit should always be pasty-white. Or possibly lobster-red in summertime ;)
I can't see your feet in this photo. Are you perhaps a mermaid?
Lol, Lobster. I wouldn't mind being a mermaid. I could just see myself sat on a rock brushing my hair. :-)
Post a Comment