
Last night, after work, I had arranged to do a bit of Christmas shopping at the Asda with my sister. Actually my sister made me go. She always forces me into the Xmas shopping.
I arrived at her house, knocked once on the door and walked in. Unfortunately she was unable to warn me, in time, about the loose strip by the door. I fell head first into the house. This must have looked highly traumatic to the King Charles Cavalier. It came bounding over and licked me from head to foot. It wouldn't stop and I couldn't get off the floor. My sister and her husband had to pull it away. The dog continued to watch over me and followed me everywhere. I couldn't convince it that I was okay. Considering I don't normally pay a lot of attention to the dog, it was showing a great deal of concern.
I didn't get a lot of shopping done even though the store was quiet. I dislike shopping.
5 comments:
I am going to get a lot of stuff off the Intenet. Tokens look like the best bet.
Tokens/vouchers from Amazon, that is.
LOL I'm glad you're okay but the dog sounds wonderful. Your own personal guard and helper :) Can't beat that.
I hate shopping too. I'm waiting until next week to finish my Christmas shopping. Next year I hope to shop online. :)
I can't believe I only have 2 more people to shop for and I can't bring myself to figure out what the heck I'm going to get them. Yay for the concerned dog... it's nice to have such love in the world ;) Very Christmassy!
I'm an internet shopper. To me, the shipping charge is worth the convenience. I also usually avoid state sales tax when I buy online. Like Gw pointed out, it can be done in any state of dress, or undress.
I had to laugh at the mental image of the dog not letting you up!
Post a Comment