I don't really like tinsel and glittery decorations so I am getting these. Good value for money I think, and they will last forever. Plus, I like making my own stuff.
Very cool! My Christmas is in a box in the spare room so I'll drag it down and hang the decoration this WE.
I'm nopt killing a tree though, not for it to come and bleed on my carpet, it's not even as though I can get some decent firewood out of it afterwards!
Those are pretty cool... though they said not available in my country. What the heck? Lego is like right here! Do you think they are made out of toxic materials so won't let us re-import them?
that's quite interesting! haven't seen those before. i am not too much for tinsle and glitter either, i prefer the natural looking stuff. my whole color theme is red, white, green and gold. i use the gold sparingly though. my tree has red, white and green lights, beaded garland and a pretty angel topper. all other decorations are evergreens(artificial), red bows and white lights. it looks nice, simple and classy. i hate seeing peoples homes look like a dicso ball with 101 plastic light up figures everywhere! how redneck!
I decorate rather sparingly and my mother is always having a go at me about this. Last year she took it upon herself to decorate my house whilst I was out. I come home, late in the evening, to find a Santa hanging in my window, with a red flashing light on his head. It was almost lighting up the street!
11 comments:
Very cool! My Christmas is in a box in the spare room so I'll drag it down and hang the decoration this WE.
I'm nopt killing a tree though, not for it to come and bleed on my carpet, it's not even as though I can get some decent firewood out of it afterwards!
Those are pretty cool... though they said not available in my country. What the heck? Lego is like right here! Do you think they are made out of toxic materials so won't let us re-import them?
Nogbad. No I don't think I will be killing a tree either. I'll get a small conifer off me dad ( He has a nursery ) and keep it in a pot outside.
Fonzie. You can get them from ebay
my son would love you!
Paula. I've got a feeling I will lose some of the lego to a few kids over Christmas.
those are awesome!
that's quite interesting! haven't seen those before. i am not too much for tinsle and glitter either, i prefer the natural looking stuff. my whole color theme is red, white, green and gold. i use the gold sparingly though. my tree has red, white and green lights, beaded garland and a pretty angel topper. all other decorations are evergreens(artificial), red bows and white lights. it looks nice, simple and classy. i hate seeing peoples homes look like a dicso ball with 101 plastic light up figures everywhere! how redneck!
LOL Lego Rules!!!!!
I'm with you. Too much glitter and after a while, the home can end up looking like a brothel...or something.
I decorate rather sparingly and my mother is always having a go at me about this. Last year she took it upon herself to decorate my house whilst I was out. I come home, late in the evening, to find a Santa hanging in my window, with a red flashing light on his head. It was almost lighting up the street!
Well I didn't know they did advent calendars. The 2005 version is sold out!
LOL at your Mom and her decorations!
Post a Comment