Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Shopping again - Bargain limitation exercise




Couldn't cope with this new camera and the rate it was going through the AA batteries so I went off to the camera shop and bought some high capacity rechargables and a super fast recharger. They cost me a total of £40, which means the camera didn't turn out to be as cheap as I thought. Don't you just love a bargin?
It is a good job I've got a sense of humour. I need it ........ the way I manage my life.

7 comments:

bluefluff said...

Ah, but if you'd spent more on a camera in the first place, you'd still have run into the battery problem, wouldn't you? So you have still got a bargain, relatively speaking :-)

dot said...

Bummer. Sorry about that, but you probably still saved a bundle.

kat said...

Not necessarily Bluefluff. I've coped with all my other cameras without having to go to this length. Still, the £40 represents a good saving if I don't have to continually buy new batteries. Normal AA batteries (alkaline)are not suitable or practical for this camera despite what it says on the box. The new batteries have made an amazing difference.

b o o said...

what a diva. and here i thought u had a real sexxy piece of craft. hope its $ well spent :)

Dakota said...

Hahahaha…. This could so easily be one of my stories!

Never lose your sense of humour Kat :)

Echomouse said...

If it helps, the same thing happened to me when I bought my camera a few years back. Although, the rechargeables are freaking awesome and I don't regret it.

Now I just a smashing new upgraded fancier camera!!! lol

Phil said...

It is amazing how they eat up batteries. I wound up getting rechargeables for ours too