Sunday, December 04, 2005

Word Verification




I am having big trouble wth the word verification and I have had to turn it off. The same letters are coming up time and time again on everyone's blog but it will not accept them. I am unable to make any comments on blogs with the word verification. Anyone else having this trouble?

6 comments:

kat said...

It now looks like I am having big trouble with my webspace - My pictures are not showing. :-(

bluefluff said...

Hi Kat,

Word verification is working fine on mine, & I got kvnzzb....

Is it perhaps your browser playing up? Your pics on here are showing OK.

kat said...

The problem seems to have fixed itself now. Thanks for checking.

bluefluff said...

No problem :-)

Echomouse said...

I'm telling ya, it's mercury retrograde. The last bit of it was this weekend. Things should be better from here on out in terms of computers, communicating, etc. Wait for Monday to see gradual improvements :) (Okay, so they say. I try not to believe in this stuff but damn if it's not right a lot of times)

kat said...

It is about time Mercury stated moving forward again then, EchoMouse.