Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nepal and Kathmandu


Three of my friends have recently returned from Nepal and I put on a presentation for them last night displaying all their photographs. I have promised to do a blog or a website but I think that will have to wait until after Christmas now. The lads climbed Everest to base camp one. Yesterday I called in at the travel agents. I've decided that I'm going to go to Nepal and Kathmandu myself this year. If I can't get anyone to go with me, I'll go it alone.








10 comments:

kat said...

Yes I meant next year. I've already written this one off. :-)

b o o said...

bootiful. simply bootiful.

Dakota said...

Great pictures!
You go girl, you go…..go and enjoy this great trip in 2006.
I can’t wait to see your pictures :)

Inner Fonzie said...

Sounds like a great trip.

Rob said...

So, you're releasing your inner hippie, eh?
Sounds like a great idea for a trip. You must blog it...

Echomouse said...

Damn, I wish I wasn't ill. I have been wanting to go there for years now. I'd be on a plane to go with you in no time if I was physically able.

Can't wait to see the pics and hear about it.

pal said...

I don't fancy climbing but would love to be able to look at the breathtaking views ....

Those photos are stunning, do you know what camera your friends used?

sgoksinr

so go kiss ! (thats what I get from your word verification!)

kat said...

Hi Pal

I did ask which cameras they were using but I can't remember the answer now. The 3 of them just had fairly ordinary digital cameras. Nothing special.

pal said...

Well if the cameras were nothing special it must have been the subject matter that made the piccies look so fantastic!

Have a great time ....... do you think you blog from Everest Base Camp?

zrxlc - can't do much with that, it seems shorter than usual!

Phil said...

Kat, you must go to Kathmandu