I didn't save a copy of my snow person but she was far better endowed than yours :-)
ROFLI made mine in my own image. :-)
what fun. love the {starstruck} shades :)
Kat, you made a lovely snow person :)
Ohhh that's sooo cool!!! I love your snowwoman! She's so glamorous. Makes me want to build one like that for real in our yard :) I'm off to try out the snowfun thing. Leave it to Nog to find these things eh?
what a cutie! maybe i'll check it out. BTW, i tagged you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I didn't save a copy of my snow person but she was far better endowed than yours :-)
ROFL
I made mine in my own image. :-)
what fun. love the {starstruck} shades :)
Kat, you made a lovely snow person :)
Ohhh that's sooo cool!!! I love your snowwoman! She's so glamorous. Makes me want to build one like that for real in our yard :)
I'm off to try out the snowfun thing. Leave it to Nog to find these things eh?
what a cutie! maybe i'll check it out.
BTW, i tagged you!
Post a Comment