Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day



I don't normally go shopping on Boxing Day but I've been out this year and bought myself a new eveyday digital camera for half price. It's a Pentax 6 megapixel 3 x optical zoom. There was nothing wrong with my old carmera save that it was a bit too bulky and it had a picture card in it rather than an SD card. It wanted the SD card so that I can view the photographs on my PDA simply by transferring the card. I can also transfer them easily to other computers without carrying the cable around with me. ( I have a little SD card reader. )

8 comments:

b o o said...

sexxy.... drool

jac said...

You say 6 megapixel ???

Sixy !!!! not Sexy...Boo

b o o said...

same thing if u don't have it jac :p *ennvvyy*

kat said...

Blimey! It eats batteries. I thought it would though. Anything that uses 2 AA batteries and has a large LCD screen and zoom is bound to use up the power. It's as bad as my last camera. The secret is to turn off the LCD screen and use the view finder.

dot said...

Sounds like a great bargain...half off. Wow.

Is the shopping super busy on Boxing Day? The day after Thanksgiving and Christmas are nightmares to shop here in the States.

kat said...

Paula - The shops have been busy but not as busy as I thought they would be. It was a bit difficult to park this afternoon.

Ladybug said...

rechargeable batteries are best. i love my digital, it takes really nice pics and is super easy to work, not very bulky either.

Echomouse said...

Wow! Gorgeous camera Kat :) 6 megapixels!!! Yayy!