It would be nice to see a little bit of it. We didn't get any snow last year either. I don't want to have to shovel the stuff away from my door or travel on icy roads though.
Oh that's so irritating when they forecast it and then you wake up and there's nothing!
We've had such weird weather. The first few storms and then, for about 2 weeks now, it's been mild and increasingly rainy. Everyone is worried about their plants. And now I can see the grass in spots again. It's awful!! I'm hoping for a good snowstorm soon so I'll add you to my prayer list for snow ;) lol
6 comments:
Perhaps you'll get your turn after the New Year, Kat. Ours is becoming a little tiresome now.
It would be nice to see a little bit of it. We didn't get any snow last year either. I don't want to have to shovel the stuff away from my door or travel on icy roads though.
Kat, it's when the weathermen say no snow that you have to watch out. Hope you get your wish. Happy New Year to you!
Oh that's so irritating when they forecast it and then you wake up and there's nothing!
We've had such weird weather. The first few storms and then, for about 2 weeks now, it's been mild and increasingly rainy. Everyone is worried about their plants. And now I can see the grass in spots again. It's awful!! I'm hoping for a good snowstorm soon so I'll add you to my prayer list for snow ;) lol
any snow yet?
Always a drag to wake up to nothing - and you didn't get snow either.... ;-)
Our snow vanished yesterday when the rain came. Walking back from the pub last night it was actually mild outside.
Post a Comment