Saturday, October 01, 2005

WildCam Africa





Wildcam






Many thanks to EchoMouse for this link. The Wildcam provided by National Geographic Magazine enables you to watch over a pond in Botswana. This is the best webcam I've come across and it is great to see the wildlife gather. Wonderful!

10 comments:

Echomouse said...

I hope to see more of it this week too :) It's awesome. I was listening to birds as they rose for the day today. Very nice :)

pal said...

Saw deer and an elephant with tusks this morning ... a different way to start the day!

kat said...

Pal - The elephants are still there with their babies. This must be the best webcam in the world!

kat said...

Lady!! No, it wouldn't be me then GW. In any case I don't think you would catch me wandering too close to the bison. :-)))

kat said...

An ostrich now. Gawd, I could watch this all day.

Buggles Balham High Road said...

This is great Kat. Morty's taken the link to school with him because the children will love this.

I love it.

Buggles Balham High Road said...

I now have this on all day long with the wild animal noises competing with the seagulls flapping on my attic roof.

Its such a thrill seeing and hearing them all live like that.

I adore it and hopefully Morty and the kids will get onto it today at school.

Thanks for the link.

kat said...

It is brill, isn't it?

Ostriches there this morning but at the moment I have got a big view of an elephants bum. :-)

Buggles Balham High Road said...

You must have the same views as me Kat ;-)

Things like this make me appreciate even more the wonders of the WWW as sometimes its so taken for granted now.

kat said...

It's the first time I've seen an elephants bum as such close quarters. There's a little frog jumping in and out of the water at the moment. Oops no, some deer have just frightened it away.

Taken for granted! Nah, the web will always be wonderful. :-)