Sunday, October 30, 2005

What amuses you?

It doesn’t take much to make me laugh.

Heard on the radio yesterday – I won’t be able to repeat this exactly but I will try to approximate it.

“Dear Agony Aunt,

Our sex life has always been satisfactory but my husband has started to behave strangely and he is becoming too adventurous for me. He has even taken to wanting sex outdoors.


Dear Listener,

Your husband is probably in need of some reassurance. Tell him that you love him and try to find some common ground. “


Common ground!!! hee hee hee – I told you I was easily amused.



6 comments:

Phil said...

"Common Ground" That's hysterical Kat. I love puns, the cornier the better.

Wendy said...

common ground, hehehehe, I like that.

She should try National Parks, that is what we do...

Phil said...

Wendy, is that why Squid's nickname is 'Old Faithful?'

Echomouse said...

LOLOL
That was good.

I'm hoping it was for her too ;)

kat said...

I think it was a deliberate joke GW, but I only caught it on the way to the kitchen.

Inner Fonzie said...

It actually took me a second... but once it hit it made me laugh. Thanks :)