Sunday, October 09, 2005

The very stunning Chiquita





Pattern






A short while ago, I posted a link to a knitting pattern. Unfortunately I never got round to knitting the thing myself. Chiquita on the other hand has been fairly quick off the mark and has posted a picture of herself wearing the hat/wig.

Here she is:








What a sport! Well done, Chiquita! It will keep your ears warm. :-)

I will get myself off to the wool shop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How truly cute!

kat said...

We are going to set a new fashion trend. I want one of them.

bluefluff said...

I like the look of it too - sort of balaclava without the irritating facial stuff!

Echomouse said...

LOL Oh my goodness... it's like a gladiator helmet or cleopatra wig. If you do make one, take a pic and share :)

kat said...

I will Echomouse but I won't look that good in it. :-)

jac said...

Is that Chiquita with the wig, that cap looks made for her and she is cute.
I wonder why she cant share her blog in English ? I went there and came out faster than my entry... I dunno a word in German. Lol.

kat said...

Jac, Chiquita does have an English blog. You can find it here