Friday, October 14, 2005

Free Online Word Processor

Online Word Processor and Collaboration Software.

Prepare a document online and, if you want, allow others to share and edit it. You can also publish the document or post direct to your own blog. This post has been prepared in the Processor and posted directly to Blogger, complete with the image.

14 comments:

bluefluff said...

I'm not seeing your image :-(

kat said...

It disappeared because they are doing a scheduled maintenance. It should be back soon.

Echomouse said...

Between you and Nog, I may never have to purchase another gadget or software again :) Beauty!!! Thank you :)

pal said...

Looks really good. This sort of thing would be fantabulistic for Blogging on the move - I hope they go onto develop it for mobiles and PDAs.

bluefluff said...

Yep, all there now :-)

kat said...

Pal - It's the collaboration part of it, which interests me. It could be useful for work purposes.

EchoMouse. It's only a beta version but it seems to work well.

Bluefluff - it was only off line for a few minutes. You just caught it at the wrong time. :-)

Phil said...

Looks interesting Kat. I'll have to check it out more. We've had a week of rain in NY State! We're not flooded by a lot of areas by us are. Hope all is well

kat said...

Bluefluff it has just gone off again. They must do maintenance everyday at this time. Perhaps they think people are asleep at 2.04 am

kat said...

Hope the rain stops soon Phil

kat said...

It's back - quick maintenance. :-)

kat said...

Phil, we had a bit of a downpour the other day and it was hard work driving on the flooded motorway especially as some of the idiots didn't slow down until they hit the water. It was a fair amount of rain but it only lasted a few hours. I'm off to see the new Wallace and Gromit movie tomorrow - Booked my tickets over the net - I didn't want to risk not getting in.

Anonymous said...

Kat, this is really cool. Thanks for the link.

Ladybug said...

i found my way here from colleen's site. glad i did, i could really use this link.

kat said...

Hope you find it useful, Jessie