Thursday, October 13, 2005

What I Need

Borrowed from Phil.... http://my-shrinkage.blogspot.com/

INSTRUCTIONS: Ok, go to Google. Type in "(your name) needs" Remember to use the quotes. And remember to replace (your name) with your actual name. First name only. Look at the 5 websites that say you need something. (Use different websites) What are the 5 things you need?



I almost called the character "amorous," but Kath's needs are so deep-seated and gnarled that her sexual needs are only the tip of the psychological iceberg ...

Ahem! I think I’ll stop there and try “Kat needs”



Kat needs to be Kat and be in a bad mood ...


Kat needs money to feed her heinous addiction to Gummy Worms.


Kat needs a date to bring to the wedding…


kat needs a looong vacation.

6 comments:

pal said...

Great fun - the things people think of! My list as follows:

1. First, Ann needs to pray for Rhonda and her baby and pray for guidance and help ...

2. Dally Ann Needs Your Help! Dally Ann is in desperate need of surgery! We got this adorable sheltie mix as a puppy, and after waiting months to be adopted, ...

3. The last thing Jo Ann needs is appearance enhancement: She's young, thin, ... Jo Ann needs to plan for that happy day when she's debt free. ...

4. Ann needs help to wash her left (non-affected) hand. ... Ann needs to get happy before she gets happy! =:-O This is a paradox, so something must be wrong ...

5. Ann Needs Your Help. Poor Ann. It's clear from one look at the woman that she’s been spending far too much time helping Christianize famine-stricken future ...

No mention of help with the ironing in any of the above though!

Phil said...

I'm not sure wether to address you as Kath or Kat?
I'll say Kat, addicted to Gummy Worms...

bluefluff said...

Apparently Lynne needs:
- some kind of protection from the trolls;
- to explain to Ted that she will not be influenced by threats;
- to look into other less expensive alternatives;
- to go to Dodge City to attend a suffrage conference;
- a bunk mate (yes, well....!!)

Rob said...

I got "Rob needs your help and donations"; "Rob needs help badly"; " to move his legs and he prefers to do such with a lady dancer" and scarily "Rob needs to get serious about living the Bible"...

Anonymous said...

Too funny! :P

DCK said...

Hey there Kat, looks like I need the same exact things as you... although as Twixie I only seem to need a home...