I read about this. Apparently it was a big hit in Japan... bought, primarily, buy teenage girls.
There is another thing, it's a pad thing that you sit on that vibrates. It's for computer games and vibrates to simulate action in the game, but oddly enough, it too is purchased by teenage girls who then sit quietly watching thier boyfriends play computer games for hours on end :)
5 comments:
ohhhh that looks suspiciously like one of my distant cousins.... with special talents... lol
I want one too!!! :)
It's hilarous isn't it. :-)
I often demonstrate computer equipment. Wait until I get that out of my bag!
I read about this. Apparently it was a big hit in Japan... bought, primarily, buy teenage girls.
There is another thing, it's a pad thing that you sit on that vibrates. It's for computer games and vibrates to simulate action in the game, but oddly enough, it too is purchased by teenage girls who then sit quietly watching thier boyfriends play computer games for hours on end :)
You won't be wanting a genuine British mince pie then?
Bluefluff - eh No thanks. :-)
Post a Comment