
No-one could adequately describe or give justice to the pure magic of his animations. The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is right up there with all the rest. Hell, I enjoyed it!
On a different subject, there is going to be some excitement here in blogland. Some of my male friends are off to Nepal in a few weeks time. They are going to climb Everest up to Base Camp 1. (19,000 feet)
I have said that I will type up their blog, post a few pictures and prepare a presentation for them. Watch this space for further details.

6 comments:
I'll be looking forward to reading about your friends and their experiences on Everest. It's one of my favourite interests. Best wishes and good thoughts for them all that they have a safe and enjoyable trip :)
I'm definately going to go see were-rabbit now! thanks!
P.S. Is it me? or ar the word entries for posting becoming a tad bit much... more like some twisted IQ test.
It's just another classic, Fonzie. The cinema was full but there was no fidgeting during this film. No squirming about in the seats, no going to sleep, no rustling of sweet packets, no talking, no going to the toilet, no going for ice-creams or for drinks and when you consider that half the audience were children that was pretty good going. Everyone just had their eyes and concentration on the screen.
Yes the word verification is quite difficult at times and yes it is a sort of I.Q Test. Are you man or machine? I don't know about you but I become very dissappointed in myself when I fail the test. :-) Don't know any other way to fight the spammers though - I have been plagued by them.
EchoMouse - I'll pass on your best wishes.
that sure sounds nice. there's so many amazing places in this world to see and if it can be a bit of an adventure that makes it even cooler.
oooh oooh!!
I saw wear rabbit the other day!! I splurged and took kiddo. I had been waiting two years for that movie. I loved it.
We walk around the house talking in high pitched voices like Hutch saying "Look Grommit! It's Cheeeese!!"
Post a Comment