I didn't take the test, because Homer is my hero, and I didn't want to be disappointed and find I'm Lisa or Bart. I thought you must be near me when I saw your post about the Red Arrows - and now it's confirmed on your blog map - I'm down the road in St Annes. Small world, eh?
7 comments:
Aw, I'm Lisa too :)
She's the only one I could think of that I hoped to be...lol
Scary. Yes I am glad I didn't turn out to be Homer. :-)
Hey, I'm Lisa too, this game is rigged.
I didn't take the test, because Homer is my hero, and I didn't want to be disappointed and find I'm Lisa or Bart.
I thought you must be near me when I saw your post about the Red Arrows - and now it's confirmed on your blog map - I'm down the road in St Annes. Small world, eh?
Very small!
:-)
To Lisa, Lisa and Lisa.
To the question 'Are you smart?' we all answered 'Agree'.
Yes? :-)
........ and 'Incompetent' must have been 'Disagree'. :-)
Love Lisa.
xxx
OMG! You got Lisa! I got Lisa... Is Colleen the only person that didn't get Lisa?!
Post a Comment