Sunday, September 18, 2005

What flower are you?








You Are a Carnation

You are down to earth and grounded.
You tend to be more traditional than trendy.
Your confidence gets you through anything.
People trust you and are very loyal to you.



Phew! I was really worried whilst doing this quiz. Couldn't see myself as a flower at all and thought I was going to turn out to be a Dandelion or something like that.

6 comments:

Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

A dandelion as a dent de lion sounds great though!

Wendy said...

You Are a Carnation

You are down to earth and grounded.
You tend to be more traditional than trendy.
Your confidence gets you through anything.
People trust you and are very loyal to you.


I'm glad I'm a carnation. They were my Grandmother's favorite flower.

bluefluff said...

It's a fix. I didn't like the flower I was, so I went back & changed all the answers & it still told me I was the same flower. Go figure.

Phil said...

Well, I had to pretend since it is for women and it said I was a lily. I'm glad it didn't say I was a pansie!

Buggles Balham High Road said...

A lily for me too. My favourite flower!

kat said...

Bluefluff - I switched all the answers until I eventually turned into a tulip. It said that I often switch men and jobs. Not true I have lived with two men for over 12 years each. ( Not concurrently :-) ) 12 years is hardly fast switching.