
The wasp man rang to say that the wasps would be gone in 2 to 3 weeks and could I not live with them.
I knew that they would soon be flying off and I suppose it makes sense to leave them rather than spend £42 but I am still worried that someone will get stung. Perhaps I should put a sign on the hedge.
4 comments:
LOL.
I know that wasps have a very limited vocabulary but 'Buzz off' just might do the trick. :-)
Great, glad you aer saving £40 something ..... by the itme you've written a sign they probably will have gone. People shouldn't loiter near your hedge anyway. Stop worrying! <---Hmm I'm being a bit bossy today, sorry!--->
You have 'Wasp Men' ?! Wierd...
Inner Fonzie. I am a bit disappointed that I am not going to see the 'Wasp Man'. :-)
I wondered what he would be wearing. The man who came to re-enamel my old Victorian bath, was wearing what looked like a space suit in order to protect himself from the chemicals. I don't think I would tackle a wasp nest in anything less than a spacesuit. :-)
Post a Comment