
Tagged by GW
1. Number of books I have owned:
Like GW, I have hundreds – Even though I have book shelves in every room I still haven’t got enough space and some of the books are in crates. The vast majority are reference books.
2. Last book I bought:
I bought two at the same time. The CSS Anthology and HTML Utopia: Designing Without Tables. ( Reference books – I did warn you. )
3. Last book I completed:
Not had the above long and only glanced at them. Last book read completely - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
4. Five books that mean a lot to me:
A) Macromedia Dreamweaver - J. Tarin Towers.
B) The Little Prince
C) Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
D) The Tao of Pooh
E) A set of Wainwright books on the Lakeland Fells.
( The middle three are carried around with me on my PDA. )
I would also like to claim the Oxford Dictionary, Life on Earth, Sea Trek, The Blue Planet, all the Rupert Bear Annuals and a book from my childhood ‘ Butter Side Up’.
5. Which five bloggers are you gonna tag?
Pal, Morning-loves-it, Inner Fonzie, Rob Spence, Bluefluff
14 comments:
Oooh this is a nice way to start the day - thinking about books!
I haven't read The Blind Watchmaker, GW. Think I will order it.
I've heard about the motorcycle diaries book but never read it. Thanks for reminding me :)
Rupert Bear annuals are more up my street, I used to love them.
Someone needs to explain tagging to me. Do I have to close my eyes and count to 100?
In this situation, it means that you have been nominated to answer the same set of questions (on your blog) re books.
Roger that. Wilco. Over and Out.
I've never been tagged before! I've done my best :-)
EchoMouse and GW I don't think the Motorcycle Diaries and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance are the same thing. The latter is available to read online .
Motorcycle Diaries is about Che Guevara. Zen and the Art is about, well, Zen...
What's that about then GW? Zen and the Magic Roundabout perhaps? Is it any good?
i read books upside down
the book that is
i remain rightside up
http://www.csszengarden.com/
This has nothing to do with books, but is very cool for CSS and web design. Thought you might dig it.
Great website. Thanks Phil. I think I will buy the book to go with it. Amazon sell it.
Post a Comment