Magic ...... :-))
Will have to look later... it was taking too long to load (I'm so impatient!)
I love stuff like this especially this time of year. I will be back to play more.
Shudder Kat! I don't know how it works but its well clever isn't it?
Bluefluff, are you on dial up?
Yes Kat, but not for much longer! Had to find my way around new PC & Windows XP first, but the call's going out to NTL tomorrow :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Magic ...... :-))
Will have to look later... it was taking too long to load (I'm so impatient!)
I love stuff like this especially this time of year. I will be back to play more.
Shudder Kat! I don't know how it works but its well clever isn't it?
Bluefluff, are you on dial up?
Yes Kat, but not for much longer! Had to find my way around new PC & Windows XP first, but the call's going out to NTL tomorrow :-)
Post a Comment