jac - The person on the middle righthand side cannot get hold of the ball without the bigger people top and bottom interfering or trying to assist in some way. I don't mind them helping but I would like to try throwing the ball direct to the little person. Given the chance I'm sure he would be able to catch it. :-)
5 comments:
No, It is not, it makes sense to me.
..or even weird...
jac - The person on the middle righthand side cannot get hold of the ball without the bigger people top and bottom interfering or trying to assist in some way. I don't mind them helping but I would like to try throwing the ball direct to the little person. Given the chance I'm sure he would be able to catch it. :-)
Rob - changed it. :-)
Jac - I've noticed that the little person at the bottom isn't allowed full control of the ball either.
Post a Comment