Saturday, January 14, 2006

Four things

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Waitress, Senior Data Processor, Admin / Exec Officer, IT Tutor / Mentor

Four movies you could watch over and over:

Casablanca, Cool Hand Luke, The Wrong Trousers and even though I don't like it and don't understand it, The Shining.

Four places you've lived:
Great Eccleston, Jersey (Channel Islands), Blackpool, Kirkham

Four places you've been on holiday:
Hong Kong, Hawaii, Florida, Ireland, and lots of other places.

Four websites you visit daily:
Too numerous to mention. Top sites: Google, BBC News, my own website but only because I am working on it, and loads of blogs.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
I rarely watch TV these days. Not even the news and not even once a week. I sometimes find myself accidentally watching Question Time but I hate it. Some of the questions are more annoying than the answers.

Four of your favourite foods:
Chocolate, ice-cream, rare steak, all nuts.

Four places you'd rather be:
In the countryside by a stream, on the top of a mountain, in a spaceship, my own room.

Four albums you can't live without:
I can live without music most of the time. I find it too mood changing / depressing and I don't like that. I always have Beethovens 5th on standby. ( It sorts out my mood ). I like Meat Loaf, Buddy Holly, Fleetwood Mac and Hot Chocolate and have their albums but I only listen to them occasionally. I listen to classical music in the car and although I like it very much I wouldn't be able to identify a single piece except for Beethovens 5th and perhaps Moonlight Sonata.

2 comments:

Echomouse said...

LOL That's great Kat :)

Boy, your life looks so interesting. Nog's right - *I* have no life.

Now what's this about The Shining? How can you watch it over and over and not understand it?? lol

kat said...

Have you seen The Shining, Mouse? It's about the supernatural and it is supposed to have lots of hidden meanings.