...............I am on a diet!

I put 7lb on over Christmas. How can anyone put on so much weight in such a short time? It must be water! I am almost considering consuming nothing but alcohol in an attempt to dehydrate myself a bit but I don't think it would do me a lot of good.
8 comments:
LOL! Good luck with it, Kat :-)
I only put on a pound over Xmas, but that's because I've had a cold/cough & little interest in attacking the chocolates & interesting booze. Next week's weigh-in will no doubt tell a different story.
Ooh - "bldluff": that's nearly a personalised one!
There ought to be a law.. NO SCALES during or for 1 month following Christmas!
Go easy on yourself. You'll lose it in no time :)
Don’t stress too much about the weight gained over Christmas, Kat! It usually disappears in no time :)
I'm no scientist, but I have a feeling that alcohol is more calorific than water...
i am a scientist
i prescribe 3 ounces of vitamin booze
Mondays are easier to start a diet. I should know I've started enough!!!
I'm workingup to starting yet another - still got too many Christmas goodies around to start just yet though, I couldn't poossibly throw them away!
Love the ticker thing but I could only find Conception Care stuff - and that I deffo do not need!!
I know Pal - It happened to me too. Ridiculous isn't it? Innocently visit the ticker site and all the links try to get you pregnant. You have to click very carefully. :-)
Follow the weight loss link about two thirds of the way down the page.
I didn't do very well with the diet folks. I skipped lunch because I had to rush from one place to the other. When I arrived at the second place of employment someone presented me with two big pieces of cake and I couldn't possibly be rude. I only got a cup of coffee and a biscuit from the first employers.
I only put on half a stone myself;-) But last night we cleared the house of Christmas cake, chocolate cake, fruit cake and chocolate (by eating it all). So now I'm all set to return to the gym on Monday, and have a go at healthy eating...
Post a Comment