Saturday and Sunday are not the easiest days of the week for me. I have a lot of planning and preparation to do for the week ahead. I also have my son and family to deal with and they come first. This usually means that I have to work during the night and I end up losing a lot of sleep. On top of that, Monday is a very busy day. Within the next hour it's all go until 9:30 this evening.
I did find the odd ten minutes in which to dye my eyelashes but it was a bit of a disaster. You have to put Vaseline all round your eyes to prevent the dye from staining your skin but it is hard to prevent it from getting on the eyelashes themselves. I mustn't have done very well because although some of my eyelashes are now black the rest of them are still very fair. I look like a zebra.
A few weeks ago, I purchased some 12 hour lip colour and although it doesn't do exactly what it says it is very good. The problem here is that you have to let the colour dry. Unfortunately, if you close your mouth within 2 minutes of applying it, yer lips stick together! I am getting a bit fed up of trying to make myself look presentable. I give up! I'm going to live and age disgracefully.
3 comments:
Zebra is the buzz for 2006 - trendsetter you!
*chuckle* It's not easy trying to be beautiful these days, is it?!
Oh dear Kat! A girlfriend once gave me some frown line strips. You stick them on the frown lines between your eyebrows and sleep overnight with them on. I woke in the night and thought I'd lost my sight in one eye as the strip slipped over my eye and stuck to my eyelashes. It stuck really well and when I stripped it off all my eyelashes came off with it!
I looked like half a bald eagle.
Post a Comment