Monday, June 26, 2006

Filler Post

Looks like my hosting company are having an outrageous outage.

I'm only making this post so that it moves everything down and no-one notices that all my images are missing.

I'd like to pretend the page is degrading gracefully. :-)

No spam today.

7 comments:

kat said...

Oh! Everything has come back. Best go and collect my spam.

b o o said...

make me a sandwich as well :)

Dotm said...

Just enjoyed myself looking at all the pictures in the past posts. So, I decided to post here to let you know I enjoyed seeing them.
Glad everything showed back up on your blog for you.
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

YOu made me laugh when you wrote about puting this post in so no one notices that your other posts are missing pictures. I've been there and done that before!

Echomouse said...

Just popped in to see if you have service yet and have posted new stuff. Guess you're busy :)

Murp! said...

Once upon a time, there was a blog that updated. Unfortunately, it wasn't this one and the people were sad...

kat said...

Too busy at the moment, murp. Too busy to update my blog and read other peoples. That is sad.

Echomouse - I'll catch up with everyone soon. So busy ATM, I have nothing to blog about.

Does anyone want a house? I haven't got the time to maintain it.