Thursday, June 15, 2006

World Cup


This was taken outside the Asda supermarket last Saturday afternoon - 2 o'clock. Great time to go shopping.

Actually, I watched the football this evening - A very rare occurrence. I'm not sure why I watched it but I suspect it was a bit of work avoidance or something like that.

3 comments:

Rob said...

I was in a train coming back from Manchester - very odd to be travelling at rush hour on a commuter train with about ten people per carriage...

Dakota said...

Last weekend Holland played their first match and tonight their second, so the streets are going to be deserted again. You could fire a canon and still you wouldn’t hit anyone. Nice time to go shopping, thanks for the tip :)

kat said...

It must have been a more enjoyable and peaceful journey though,Rob.

Dakota. It certainly is the time to go shopping. No hanging about in long queues.