I've been up all night trying to solve a problem but finally gave up at 6.20 am. Ten minutes in bed and the answer came to me just like that. I can do more with 10 minutes in bed then I can trying to use my head!
I'm going back to bed. Perhaps I'll be able to sleep now.
11 comments:
I do my best work in bed.
Now better you sleep tight.
It happens normally to me too.
Okay, this....
"I can do more with 10 minutes in bed then I can trying to use my head!"
Should be on a t-shirt.
LOL
That's great. Sometimes a step back does wonders
I know what that's like! For some strange reason I often figure out answers to problems when I'm dozing off in bed.
hmm.. where'd you go?
Coming back soon Fonzie. Been very very busy of late.
Where are you ?
Just started a mad panicky rush until Monday afternoon. See you all Monday evening after I've been to bed and had a bit of sleep. :-)
Sleep well, & hurry back :-)
Kat, I find it often works that way for me also. Have you ever gotten in bed and suddenly the answer occurs and did you get back up to either do whatever came to mind or jot it down so you didn`t forget it the next day?
Sometimes I awake during the night and the answer comes to me.
Our mind sure works in mysterious ways.
Post a Comment