The North West of England is boiling up. It has been hotter here, over the last few days, than Spain or Greece. Too much! Also the pollen count is very high.
I've been trying to get some study time in but it is making my head hurt.
I'm in southwestern Ontario, Canada. Normally, this time of year is really freaking hot and humid here. Air quality warnings at times etc. But the past few days, it's been so chilly, we're all wearing sweats and jackets, shoes and socks! Today it's 66 degrees! Mind you, for me this weather is awesome. But I can't help realize something freaky is up because this just is not normal.
I hope you guys get some cooler weather soon. That sounds perfectly unbearable (for me anyway).
I know what you mean, same problem over here :( But it is nice in the shade though, with the breeze and all. Take care {{Kat}} and remember drink a minimum of six to eight glasses of cool fluids!!:)
Really early in the morning is the best time to get anything done when its hot. I love it when the sun is out and its nice and warm. I think I must have been a sun worshipper in a previous life!
I feel bad for you. The weather seems to have gone crazy for many people. I know that here in the northern U.S. (new england states) - we have been getting rain by the bucket full. Very strange indeed! Hope you feel better - and I hope it cools off soon!
12 comments:
Wow. What the heck is going on with the weather?
I'm in southwestern Ontario, Canada. Normally, this time of year is really freaking hot and humid here. Air quality warnings at times etc. But the past few days, it's been so chilly, we're all wearing sweats and jackets, shoes and socks! Today it's 66 degrees! Mind you, for me this weather is awesome. But I can't help realize something freaky is up because this just is not normal.
I hope you guys get some cooler weather soon. That sounds perfectly unbearable (for me anyway).
I know what you mean, same problem over here :( But it is nice in the shade though, with the breeze and all. Take care {{Kat}} and remember drink a minimum of six to eight glasses of cool fluids!!:)
Its not so hot down south today.
Really early in the morning is the best time to get anything done when its hot. I love it when the sun is out and its nice and warm. I think I must have been a sun worshipper in a previous life!
Pal - Early Morning!
I couldn't sleep last night but eventually nodded off about 5am. I woke up about 30 minutes ago - It is still too hot.
Probably the global warming ?
I live about 4 miles from the promenade, GW but on days like Saturday and Sunday I wish I was a lot closer. It was probably cooler by the sea.
by hot, what do you mean?
It was 103 degrees here today...when you hit that, we'll chat about hot!!
Are you sure? I lived in the North West for nigh on 30 years, and it was never that hot! Never.
Global warming or what!
Wendy - I couldn't cope with that!
Andre - The weather is much cooler now and I feel a lot better.
I am a wimp. :-)
Just checked in for your weather report. We've getting hot again so I figured you'd be getting cool :) All is right with the world I guess LOL
I feel bad for you. The weather seems to have gone crazy for many people. I know that here in the northern U.S. (new england states) - we have been getting rain by the bucket full. Very strange indeed! Hope you feel better - and I hope it cools off soon!
Post a Comment