A day out in Stanley Park for which I will be paid. I have a lot of people pictures too but it wouldn't be appropriate to show them here. The heron picture isn't very good but it was difficult to photograph.

Pigeons | Lake | Near Miss | Spot the Heron |
Bridge | Lion | Park | Squirrel |
10 comments:
I spotted it, didn't know they could do that ! Loved the squirrel pic too.
Have the lions moved from Heaton Park at Prestwich? They look just like the ones there.
Looks like a great day out! I like the photo of the pigeons and I don’t even like pigeons. Call me crazy but to me it looks like the lighter one is marching to a different kind of tune than all the others :)
Pal - I think those lions have always been there. I know Stanley Park has been round forever. I played on the swings when I was little. The Blackpool school sports were always held there too.
Dakota - There is always one odd bird and it is okay to dance to the sound of a different drummer.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)
I spotted it too! :) How awesome getting paid to take photos. You are my hero this week.
i love squirrels :)
What gorgeous pictures! :) I especially like the squirrel picture. He looks like such a cute little furry fellow.
It's preobably good the heron was hard to spot. You wouldn't want to be encouraging people to use drugs...
I see it, I see it. We get Blue Herons on my kayak lake every year. I spotted a Belted Kingfisher the other morning. those are very cool. I like your image display technique, very cool Kat
I'm not so sure it is a heron now. The others in the boat said it was a heron but for all I know it could be a long legged chicken.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »
Post a Comment