Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tiny stars. Big blobs of colour. An eye expanding beyond its socket. So much pain and pressure. It wants to be free.

Aching arm. Painful jaw. A neck which is creak, creak, creaking from the weight. And nowhere, nowhere to put my head.

A muddled brain.

How many of you are aware of the edge of every tooth?

Go lie down in a darkened room. But darkened rooms have their own bright lights.

8 comments:

jac said...

And bright lights have tails of flickering stars attached with it.

When you put on lights , they are gone.

Kat ! Plz take care !

b o o said...

fascinating imagery. feel better soon {{kat}}

kat said...

It is starting to go now. Bloody migraines!!

Dakota said...

Interesting way to describe such agony. I hope you feel better soon {{Kat}}

Echomouse said...

Ohhh this does not sound good at all.

I hope there is relief today finally. It sounds very very painful.

Feel better soon. {{Hug}}

kat said...

Thanks for the concern. It's gone now but it didn't clear until this afternoon.

Wendy said...

I used to get them sob's all the time...I feel ya'...

kat said...

How did you get rid of them Wendy or have they just gone away on their own?