Monday, April 24, 2006

coComment


I've just signed up with coComment. This free service provides a way of keeping track of the comments you leave in the blogosphere, giving you a better chance of keeping up with conversations. I don't know whether anyone else wants to give it a go but the address is:



I haven't really had the chance to experiment with it yet but I will keep you up to date. Is anyone already using it?

I don't know whether is works with HaloScan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used it for a while but the current limitations and some issues I had with the greasemonkey script to get it to autosubmit to cocomment stopped me from using it.

Hold on, I wrote about cocomment in feb: http://acidzebra.blogspot.com/2006/02/amazing-new-service-cocomment.html and you said you'd give it a go... what's with the 2 month delay? ;)

kat said...

I tried registering then but didn't get a reply.
It's not working very well at the moment but it is probably because Blogger comments are not working and updating as they should - Have you noticed?

Echomouse said...

This is a great idea as long as it works. I'm using Haloscan for comments so I'm not sure if that's compatible. But i am going to look into it. Thanks for sharing the link and info Kat :)