Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogger comments

Blogger comments are not updating as they should. People are replying but the comments totals on the front page are not updating and the messages are not being forwarded to my email. If I have missed replying to anyone - Sorry.

3 comments:

Lobster Blogster said...

Its all gone a bit wambly today. I had four Mr Rumsfelds on my blog until I spotted it just now. Hacked it down to just one which is a much more managable number.

kat said...

I noticed you had posted 4 times, and had assumed it was because of the Blogger wobble. You were very persistent there though, Lobster. You had something to say and despite the wobble you were damn well going to say it. Good on yer. :-)

There seems to have been a bit of a time delay. It took ages for my last post to show on my blog.

bluefluff said...

Yes, definitely wobbly!

Lobster - one Rumsfeld is more than enough.