Hmm... so I have conflicting reports. According to Guiness, the world's largest disco ball is at the Mayan... and it looks a lot like that one. However, I found another one in germany that is larger by a foot and a half and is a true replica of the original, so the mirrors are bigger and it doesn't look like that picture.
I was thinking the same as echo mouse, except didn`t see the thousands of lights on it. So, I also am at a loss as to what it might be. You have my curiosity working.
17 comments:
Unless somebody has destroyed all the disco balls, no.
I was thinking giant disco ball too :)
Pass - any clues on the scale? I don't know if I'm looking at a Christmas tree bauble or a hot air balloon or a building....
It's the world's biggest and there is only one 'biggest'.
Still thinking along the lines of mirror ball thingy :)
some sort of telescope/satellite thingy?
Hmm... so I have conflicting reports. According to Guiness, the world's largest disco ball is at the Mayan... and it looks a lot like that one. However, I found another one in germany that is larger by a foot and a half and is a true replica of the original, so the mirrors are bigger and it doesn't look like that picture.
If it is not a disco ball, then i am at a loss.
I said Germany when I should have said Salt Lake City, Utah... don't know how I got so confused :)
Hey Fonzie, put 'Worlds Largest Mirror ball' into Google and see what comes up.
wow. bet it reflects real nice.
cool. I was thinking a disco ball also.
Isn't that the New Year's Eve ball from Times Square in NYC? If not, I have no idea. I imagine it would hurt if it fell on anyone though. lol
Ah HA!
I'm sure we will reclaim the title...
I'm sure you will, Fonzie. :-)
A lovely one. I coudn't even guess.
I was thinking the same as echo mouse, except didn`t see the thousands of lights on it. So, I also am at a loss as to what it might be.
You have my curiosity working.
Dotm, Jac, Everyone - It is part of the World's largest mirrorball. See my post dated 28 April. It is just a few miles from my house.
Post a Comment