
I try to save Thursday as a day for catching up on the paperwork but it doesn't always work out. In fact it never seems to work out. Today was going to be different because I had no appointments. So with all the best intentions I got up at about 9 am. After breakfast I still felt a little tired so I went back to bed for an hour. Unfortunately I didn't wake up until around 5pm. I think I got up at some point during the day and messed about a bit but I can't remember much. There is no evidence of me having any lunch.
So what have I done so far? Well! I've shuffled some of it and I have prioritised and filed the rest. By prioritise and file I mean I have had a quick look at it and chucked it in the bin.
11 comments:
I'm jealous. At least you use a bin. Me, I've got piles of paper in different places. It's time to do something about all this crap once and for all. lol
Oh this all sounds ever so familiar Kat. I got a final demand today for a bill that is in my comprehensive yet incoherent filing system (somewhere). And as for sleeping all day - I know that one too! Fancy popping round and helping with last year's tax demand? I may shock the tax office (and my accountant) by filing it before they have to send death threats this year!
You need to be more creative. Try this:
http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/news/story/0,,1649456,00.html
EchoMouse - It's a nighmare sometimes isn't it.
Nogbad - I have lost count of the number of times I have seen you trying to get people to do your tax returns. You are wasting your time asking me to do such a thing. I wouldn't know what a tax return looked like. :-)
Rob - That web address seems to be incomplete. What should I be looking for?
I've finally finished the paperwork!
Oh Kat - you've blown it! Last year (this year really) I got a rebate of £2.5k and I expect more this time but I just have this block - I can't damn well do it!
I don't even do it! I pull together the numbers and the accountant tells the rest of the lies!
I'm going to get on to the tax office. I'm sure I can claim something. This place is an office and I should be able to claim for the heating and also for the running of this machine, and all the paper and the ink and the internet connection and also my travelling expenses. Oh bloody hell! - It would just mean more paperwork.
Rob's link is complete - it has just been hidden by Blogger's formatting.
Thanks Bill and thank you Rob. I will definitely make that paper plane. It is an extension of the paper dart. I make this sort of stuff with kids during the holidays. I also teach origami to adults. :-)
Hi Kat.
I loved your line
"There is no evidence of me having any lunch"
I just had a friend over the other day who made that oragami bird for my 5 year old son. Of course as soon as he left Griffin asked me to make one. I have to see if I can reverse engineer it.
Excuse me, I have to practice some yoga
Phil - The yoga position on your blog is wonderful but I'm sure I've seen people in that position before.
:-)
Post a Comment